Children are prone to ingest substances due to their exploratory nature and tendency to put everything in the mouth. Commonly ingested foreign bodies are coins, batteries and buttons. Foreign body ingestion in neonates is a very rare presentation and always needs important consideration as it can be a part of child abuse and can lead to serious life threatening consequences.
|Number of pages||2|
|Journal||JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association|
|Publication status||Published - 2015|
- Foreign body ingestion